Come For A Weekend Centered Around Porches & Paddles. Stay For A Lifetime Immersed In Coastal Pleasures.
June 2-4, 2017
Come join the fun at our Porches & Paddles event! It’s the perfect way to preview Brunswick Forest’s Coastal by Nature© lifestyle. You’ll enjoy a weekend of fun-filled activities and outstanding real estate opportunities, as well as the chance to explore southeastern North Carolina’s beautiful beaches and charming port city.
Premier Home Sites from the $70s | Elegant Homes from the $200s
Model Homes Open Daily
Your Porches & Paddles weekend includes:
- Luxury accommodations for two
- Friday: PROGRESSIVE PORCH PARTY with cocktails and hors d’oeurvres on the porches of stunning model homes in our featured Brunswick Forest neighborhoods.
- Saturday: PORCHES, PATIOS & PLANTERS featuring landscaping and outdoor living ideas that can transform even a small space into a private oasis.
- CARDBOARD BOAT REGATTA An annual event where residents race homemade cardboard boats across Hammock Lake. Grab some Italian ice and cheer on your favorite entry, or pick up a paddle and join the standup paddleboard (SUP) or kayak demonstrations.
- PICKLEBALL CLINIC Learn to play this popular sport that’s part badminton, part tennis, part Ping-Pong...and 100% fun!
- CONCERT IN THE PARK Come dance under the stars to live music. We’ll provide lawn chairs and a great parkside spread.
- All Weekend: PERSONALIZED TOUR of available Brunswick Forest real estate offerings in Banyan Bay, Cypress Pointe, Spring Branch at Shelmore, and The Leewards at Shelmore.
- GOLF FOR TWO on Brunswick Forest’s acclaimed Cape Fear National©, or a clinic, if you prefer.
- SIGHTSEEING EXCURSIONS of the area’s beautiful beaches and historic Wilmington.
- FULL PROPERTY OWNER PRIVILEGES for all of Brunswick Forest’s fabulous amenities.
- LUNCH THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND sponsored by our Brunswick Forest Builder Team.
Don’t miss our special purchase incentives during the Porches & Paddles weekend.
If you are unable to visit June 2-4, save June 30-July 2 for our 4th of July event. Details will be coming to your inbox soon.